The Slip 8/5/05 Nugroove [bit torrent on etree]

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Nick I'll include that in the DVDR's I put together for you. It probably wont be untill sometime next week though. Thanks again!

By the way I think I am done with seeding any torrents. Nobody can help me with my problem and I'm very tired of spending 2-3 hours trying to trouble shoot some crap just so I can get music to people. I can't figure it out and I officially give up. I have a feeling it is on the end of whoever is trying to connect and not ever here. Either way I cannot get 1 friggin k to upload anymore.

Maybe some people can try to connect to this torrent:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=1711 ... =1#seeders

I'm just leaving it sitting there motionless and maybe if it is on this leechers end once people who are setup rigth connect it will move. Otherwise the towel is officially thrown in. I REALLY need ulsers and an empty bank account to give music away right? :roll:
tim
The Weight of Solomon

there was a member of BAM on hand checking out the oshe set last friday. i hope he liked what he saw.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

just listened to the slip nugroove set. damn its good.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

so I just got my computer set up at home... yeah!! Could someone reseed this to me..... I now have fios (which is fiber) which is 5meg down 2 meg up... better than dsl... which was what I had before... thanks!

edit: My wife had to restart the computer so I will have to restart the connection when I get home from work... yeah.. sorry... I suck.. thanks!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
tim
The Weight of Solomon

pat...i'll send you a copy as a house warming gift if you'd like.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

that would be sweet... any chance you could throw the maine show in there as well...

btw.. just scored 2 tix to go see the Stillers/Ravens in October... guy at work gets 2 sets of season tickets... giving them to me at cost.. I'll call you from that game... :twisted:

Let me know... and I'll drop you my addy... thanks!!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver