Gonna final post my opinion...

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

Gonna final post my opinion...

By far this topic has stayed off of sliplive (Thank God!) but has been plastered all over the fucking graffitti board... "Blah Blah Blah.. I'm not happy with the new directions" I'm sooo fucking tired of this arguement.. ya know what, if you don't like it, fine.. just shut the fuck up about it.. cause god knows bitching is probably not going to do anyting but piss off BAM and make them want to stop playing for a bunch of pathetic crying little bitches that are so close minded about a new approach that they feel the need to get up on their personal soap boxes and preach to the world how much "the slip sucks now"... Fucking WAAAAAAAH! If you don't like it, fine, I can deal with that, but shut the fuck up about it!

Talk to Napolean about using his "Time Machine" to go back to a better time when the slip were playing all the songs you wanted to hear.. just don't forget the crystals!

Sorry everybody.. I know.. it's definately beating a dead horse.. but I'm basically done checking the graffitti page cause that's all it is anymore.. oh well..
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
re.col.brucegaboni

word pat, people suck ass sometimes
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

Free Ipods anyone!
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

exactly...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
headnugg
Invocation

I don't get it, what's wrong w/people posting their opinions? this is a discussion board right? And from what I can tell, it all started as a review/discussion of the Somerville Theater show. If people want to discuss they should, and if you don't like it, don't click on the thread. Simple as that.
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

I understand the review.. and I can understand people are complaining.. that's their right.. but it's like every fucking thread over there starts as one thing and instantly goes to.. "oh they used to be my favorite band.. and they are just not playing the way they should be anymore.. I don't like thier sound now.. blah blah blah.." Now I'm not saying we should fluff the slip in every thread.. but come on.. and it's alot of the same fucking people posting their opinions... alright we get it.. your disappointed.. now move on.. if you don't like it.. find something you do like.. I think Tim had a very strong point.. if you're not happy with them now.. move on... come back later and see if still don't like it... It's like walking away from something to get perspective and then revisiting it to try and understand it again...

Also.. it's a lot of the me too posts.. I understand that everyone wants their voices to be heard... but if someone already posted a point you agree with.. fine... agree with it.. you don't necessarily have to say.. yeah.. I was a blah blah blah.. suck suck suck.. blah blah blah.. never want to see them again.. blah blah blah (I mean no negative conotation towards you.. just making a point)... it's really just beating a dead horse.. then someone will post something else.. and you'll post again how much you're disappointed... ok.. we get it... driving the point into the ground isn't going to suddenly make the band have an epiphany and say.. ."ya know.. the fan's are right.. we do suck now.. let's go back to our roots" (I'm not saying they suck.. I love the new direction.. and even though some things I'm not crazy about.. I don't feel the need to post 12x a day to say how much I'm dissappointed in the new stuff.. etc...) Let it go.. see what it's making me do.. it's making me drive the point into the ground... just step back take a deep breath and realize that we'll just have to agree to disagree.... ok... now lets go eat some cake!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
headnugg
Invocation

I hear what you're saying man......I feel your pain.

I'm going to lay off the live slip for a while, until they decide to just play from the gecko, and only from the gecko, night in and night out.

Until then, I'll be listening to my shows from a few years ago.
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

See Jason Booth's Post on the graffiti page... classic...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!