Angels for 10 bucks

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Phrazz

Angels for 10 bucks

I just found Angels Come on Time at CD Universe for only $10. Wonder if there are other deals scattered about like this?
Katie
Invocation

Not sure what the pricing is, but if anyone is ever looking for the harder-to-find, out of print discs, Pure Pop in Burlington seems to have a few copies stashed away. I was happily surprised to see new copies of both Does and Live is My Jumby(!!!) in there within the last year.

ps: While packing up stuff to move I found two promo CDs that were street team material for Angels. It has two studio tracks and 2 live ones (74 and tenfold). Anyone want my extra copy? PM me and I'll drop it in the mail to you. EDIT: It's been claimed!
Last edited by Katie on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

Smoove Smiff
Yaki Soba

You do know that the Halloween show poster you're selling on ebay is available for $10 from theslip.com, right?
Phrazz

maybe not tim, eh?

Smoove Smiff wrote:You do know that the Halloween show poster you're selling on ebay is available for $10 from theslip.com, right?
Are you assuming Tim is selling it?

Something smells fishy with the price, of course, but I already have that one.

I never asked what is a "smoove smiff".
tim
The Weight of Solomon

Smoove Smiff wrote:You do know that the Halloween show poster you're selling on ebay is available for $10 from theslip.com, right?
you do know i'm not the seller, right?