Anyone have a clean copy of 5/20/03 Toronto?

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Anyone have a clean copy of 5/20/03 Toronto?

I am trying to get back on the seeding bandwagon now that I'm back from vacation and was listening to 5/20/03 Toronto.

My copy has a CD-R gen in it and has some DAE issues, notably a skipping noise in Dogs on Bikes and a couple of other little glitches in other songs. Anyone have a clean copy?
lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

Re: Anyone have a clean copy of 5/20/03 Toronto?

Would love to hear this show from my hometown!

Harry - can you post the setlist? Curious to see where they played here back in '03.
Twitter: @lucsamuels
bradm
Beantown Rocker

lucasdavidsamuels wrote:Harry - can you post the setlist? Curious to see where they played here back in '03.
From Slipbase:
-----
05/20/2003: El Mocambo: Toronto, ONT, CAN
Set I: Lemonade intro > Get Me with Fuji, Tinderbox, Trane-ing, Sweet Thing^, Mr. Meowskers> Soft Warm Simple Wonder, Let The Morning In*#, (new Wurlitzer song@) > The Weight of Solomon!
Encore: Dogs On Bikes!
Notes: ^ Van Morrison tune: "just the moment, just a memory" as to reason played. * B.J..s commercial theme without lyrics (see 05/22). # conversation around B.J..s/ Let The Morning In revealed it is a composite containing a .whole other song that went along with it. written for Brad's Mom.s husband who died to .keep his spirits up. might as well keep his spirits up our/ spirits up.
-----

Aloha,
Brad
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Great show. Good recording but slightly noisy crowd. I was ready to forgive the DAE issues but Dogs on Bikes is pretty bad.
booher
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

I assume you wouldn't want MP3, right? Otherwise, I'll need to give it a runthru to listen for crowdnoise and any other glitches. Let me know if that'll work for you.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

booher wrote:I assume you wouldn't want MP3, right? Otherwise, I'll need to give it a runthru to listen for crowdnoise and any other glitches. Let me know if that'll work for you.
Yes, looking for lossless...