Oshe 2005-03-27 Zeitgeist Gallery Cambridge, MA

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Oshe 2005-03-27 Zeitgeist Gallery Cambridge, MA

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-deta ... p?id=23777

Enjoy! There are a coupld new tunes on this one. Texas Funeral and Dischord. Let me know how you like it.

thanks a lot! i love the texas funeral tune, havent heard the other yet. supposedly they are gonna play at the larkin here in albany every thursday in may, cant wait.

i was thinking about trying to upload the 3/10/05 show from the larkin but ive never uploaded before, im gonna give it a try at some point this week hopefully
tonygaboni
Beantown Rocker

i suck at logging in :oops: , if i follow the directions on the archive for uploading should i be fine? and it says transmit is good for macs, is that good to use?
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I think I had trouble with that software, maybe not though. I'm a FTP newb but have been using RBrowserLite freeware. Uploading to archive can be a pain. If your using FLAC and not SHN you still need an MD5 file. I make the audio files (.flac) a text file and the fingerprint file (.ffp) then I make an MD% for ALL of those files. No MD5 and you wont get a complete upload. Read the instructions for uploadng and you should be okay.