I need a Serpentfly seed, pls.

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

I need a Serpentfly seed, pls.

Can someone please seed the 02.20.05 Leslie show for me? When there were seeders I was out and on my way to see some SMMD shows. I really would love to hear this show. Thanks for understanding.

Robyn
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I can't seed anymore but would B+P if needed. That show was a little lackluster anyway. I somehow manage to only be able to make Leslie shows that are in crappy venues and/or when she isn't "into it". She does get booked in a bunch of poor places in the Northeast. She knows it too. I have to finish mixing it but I recorded her in August and me and my old housemates where just about the only people there to see her. The rest of the bar/pub was really chatty. They dug it, but were more out at the bar, than out to a show. Anyway, she pretty much just played for us and dusted off some nice older tunes for the occasion. I need to mix set two still though.
magpie
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

hey are you on etree? i'll open mine back up for you...
<i>become...

but remember that you already
are</i>

Yes, I am on etree, but I just joined. My profile is basically non-existent...but here it is:

http://db.etree.org/stardragon

How do I go from here?

If it's too much trouble I'll just bug Cleantone for a B&P

Thanks Magpie. Hey, I have a question, are magpies related to ravens? When I was in Alaska I saw many of them in the birch groves. They look just like black and white ravens, don't they?
magpie
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

yes! magpies are in fact related to ravens... and crows, jays, etc, all in the family Corvidae. i love all corvids, but ravens and magpies especially...

magpies actually are alot smaller than ravens, but yes, they're black and white, and if you get a close look they have an incredible green and blue sheen in the black. absolutely gorgeous...

:D
<i>become...

but remember that you already
are</i>