Does ANYONE Have This Show?!?!

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

madannud21
Poor Boy

Does ANYONE Have This Show?!?!

Hello,first post on this board and it is a request.My ifrst experience with the slip came as they opened for Ekoostik Hookah back in 2002(yes it happened). I liked them so much that i went and saw them play the next night at the Sco in oberlin ohio,snuck in and had a BLAST!!i know there is a soundboard of this night floating around but my attempts to get into contact with those on db.etree with it, have so far been unseccessful.If you in any way feel like helping me out,i would love to hear this show again.my email is adunn21@gmail.com.Thanks so much.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

Start by going to Slipbase and picking out the exact date...

and which show do you want.. the oberlin one... or the one where they open for hookah?
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
madannud21
Poor Boy

03/15/2002: Agora Theater: Cleveland, OH
Set I: Dear Melina, Get Me with Fuji, Nellie Jean > Aptos, If One of us Should Fall, Sorry, Sometimes True to Nothing, Moral Decay

03/16/2002: SCO - Oberlin College: Oberlin, OH
Set I: Catacea> Kick Samba, Tenfold, Sometimes True to Nothing> Sorry> Rhythm-a-ning
Set II: Dogs on Bikes, The Highlands, Mardi Gras Song (The Marraige of Heaven and Hell)*, Movin' by Lovin'*, Honey Melon
Notes: * with and by Nathan Moore. Catacea and Dogs on Bikes are very loose

either or i guess, though i would prefer the 3-16-02 for obvious reasons.longlivetheslip, thanks.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

I have the 3-16 show.... don't know if I have time for a bnp though.. and let me go home and make sure i can find it first... ok... anyone else have it.. somebody possibly have it on flac so we can torrent it??
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
Katie
Invocation

Yeah, I have 03/16 too. Audio CDs though, and I can't seed torrents at the moment, but I'll b&p for madannud21.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon

alright.. I'm waiting to see clinton's response... but thanks for picking that up Katie (I have it in audio too..) And actually.. if we get enough people to want it, and not suck.. we could always do a vine....
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I have two sources for 3/16 but I do not know if they are audio or FLAC or what. I used to keep seperate lists for audio/flac but consolidated them a while ago. It is really hard for me to grab a certain show. It can take hour of going though spindles. I can't wait until I can afford to make a huge multi terrabyte hard drive setup to organize the music. Then it will break one day and I will cry and throw things.
Katie
Invocation

Was just reminded that this one asked for a trade instead of b&p and didn't follow through or return emails. Not a huge loss to me, but he's on my 'do not trade' list.
etahn
From the Gecko

heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy....

I was at 3/16/02. I remember I had to sleep for a while at one of those I-80 rest stops with a Starbucks and McDoanald's on the way home because it was so far back to Slip Rock and I was so damn tired.....

I believe it was Brad Nygaard that taped that night, and it may well have been right out of the soundboard. I met Nathan Moore, nearly busted his guitar, and drank free beer from the bar. or maybe the free beer was a different night....
The world really is magic