2003-08-03 Help

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

JEFFfromNC

2003-08-03 Help

Looking for track 1 off of disc 1 (Built for Zeal).
Mine has become corrupted and I can not decode it....

Anyone help an old slipster???
“We search for acceptance, yet we give not freely...”
"There is a lot more to people, then you might give them credit for."
Addictions: I spent many years unknowingly acquiring them, now I spend every minute trying to fight them.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Yikes! Would love to help but don't have that one. Hey Jeff I still want to get that trade going, expect an email...
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

I gotta wait to get my binder of old slip back from my friend.. he's burnt most of it.. (+300 discs.. :oops: )
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
JEFFfromNC

harrymcq wrote:Yikes! Would love to help but don't have that one. Hey Jeff I still want to get that trade going, expect an email...
Harry,

I got some bad news my friend.
Due to lack of HD space, funds, and not being very active in the trading community..... I have converted my entire Slip collection to MP3s.... :oops:

*Hears he mob with torches and pitch forks, then runs for the hills*
Addictions: I spent many years unknowingly acquiring them, now I spend every minute trying to fight them.
Katie
Invocation

I definitely have that show. In fact, I think I used to have 2 copies. I'll see if I can track it down this evening. Might not be able to get it to you 'till tomorrow though, as I'm working the merch table for Japhy at Higher Ground tonight and it's bound to be a late night. 8)
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Say it isn't so!!! I would have gladly bought you a new HD...

Though this gets me thinking that with all the old slipsters who fell from the tree and all that that I should get it together and start up a "slip archive" of all that I can get my hands on.

If anyone has anything not on my list or anything lossless that I have as mp3 please drop me a PM or an email. I'd be happy to trade (CD's, DVD's of shn/flac, or Hard Drives) or send blanks. If you happen to see something you want that I have and you don't have anything to trade I'd be happy to do a B&P or start a seed. (official releases excepted.)
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

You could buy me a few terrabytes Harry ;)

I didn't know iTunes could make a list like that. Too bad I don't have a music library anyway. I have a huge locker with millions of CDR/DVDR. I just spent at least 30 minutes looking for a particular recording.

I am waiting for hard drive storage to be really cheap before I put everything on one drive. I keep thinking about mp3 but it is already gonna take me weeks or months to pull off as it is.

Jeff what did you do with your lossless stuff? You definitely had some 2000 era stuff I don't have if I recall.

I also have that track somewhere but god knows where. I think I recorded it.
Katie
Invocation

I just looked through my CDs... it was the 08/03/02 I had multiple copies of. No sign of '03. Sorry... I'll let you know if mine turns up.
JEFFfromNC

Cleantone wrote:Jeff what did you do with your lossless stuff? You definitely had some 2000 era stuff I don't have if I recall.
Sorry Clinton, It was a convert to MP3 and delete source..... Damn guess I should have asked if anyone wanted anything before I did it.

Katie, thanks for looking!!!