ISO - Dear Milena SBD

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

otherones
Tenfold

ISO - Dear Milena SBD

Must start off by saying how appreciative I am of all the fantastic recordings there are on this site.

Do any SBD recordings of the song Dear Milena exist? I noticed the recording from Evolve festival 5 is on this site which is fantastic.
Does anyone have the recordings from the Evolve 2 and 3 festivals slip played?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Katie
Invocation

Re: ISO - Dear Milena SBD

otherones wrote: Do any SBD recordings of the song Dear Milena exist?
I'm amazed that I can think of one without even having to look it up: 03/21/02. One of my favorite Slip recordings and I think the first one I had with Dear Milena. Pretty sure the circulating copy back in the day had SBD lineage. My copy on disc is sadly a bit worse for wear... If anyone else has a decent copy I'd love to grab a new one. If not, I'll see if I can clean mine up to upload.

Edit: Here's the etree entry of the recording: http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=91065
Pretty awesome setlist. One of the earliest recordings of a SMMD tune too, with Nathan on Mardi Gras Song.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I do have a copy of that one though I've been crazy busy... if you don't see it from me or someone else in the next week feel free to PM me to bug me.
otherones
Tenfold

Would still love to have this show, if anyone is willing to take the time to post it.

Cheers
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Here it is as a FLAC torrent: http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=546962

I can post some mp3's sometime soon still settlin' back in after High Sierra, Slip shows and lots of work... I also have a set from Evolve 3 I believe 8/24/02 if there is interest.
otherones
Tenfold

Very interested in the Evolve 3 recordings. I was front row and center for both nights of their playing. Though I used to have the recordings they have long since been lost in the shuffle of things.

There's no rush, whenever you get the time. I check back here often, many thanks.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Yes the mp3's of 3/21/02 are in the other topic. I only have 1 set from Evolve 3. I would be interested in hearing the other ones as well if anyone has them....