ISO 2003-05-18 - Come Together Music Fest, Durham, ON

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

bradm
Beantown Rocker

ISO 2003-05-18 - Come Together Music Fest, Durham, ON

SlipBase wrote:05/18/2003: Come Together Festival - Frontier Ghost Town: Durham, ONT (CAN)
Set I: Planet of Inexperience* > Wolof*, Dear Melina, Aptos, Johnny's Tune, Back in Fifteen Minutes, Soft Machine, The Woods, Children of December^, intro > song of the world, Imagine > Blue Moon> Sleepwalker&, Before You Were Born
Encore: Jumby, If One of Us Should Fall
Notes: * sitar ^ with "It's a Better Place" Kram Dangle tease! & by The Kinks, instrumental: Marc played a couple of bars of "My Favourite Things", going into Imagine, Brad identified "Sleepwalker" after as the last instrumental song to be a radio hit. [ Luke Bowden, kosta - kosta at ecomail.org - May 26, 2003 ]; This was a one set show. "Back in 15 Minutes" also had a 'howling monkey' intro where a guy with a monkey mask appeared onstage unannounced (even to the band seemingly) and began to howl, if that is indeed what it is called when monkeys yell real loud ;) [ Elmer <phiriedison at hotmail.com> - Jun 05, 2003 ; Jeff Dylyn ]
Does anyone have this? I'd love to get a copy.

Aloha,
Brad
bradm
Beantown Rocker

Re: ISO 2003-05-18 - Come Together Music Fest, Durham, ON

Bump.

Aloha,
Brad
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Re: ISO 2003-05-18 - Come Together Music Fest, Durham, ON

Looks like a cool set! I don't have it though...