Looking for some show info, and a BnP/trade request.....

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

headnugg
Invocation

Looking for some show info, and a BnP/trade request.....

Hey there,

first of all I was wondering if anyone could hook me up w/the 8/15/03 Berkfest Mainstage show, I was at this and remember the Fuji being like the sickest one I ever heard, it was a beautiful, sunny day, strange weather for the Berkfest for sure.......anyway, I can trade for this or do a bnp if anyone can help me out......post back here or email me if you want, Headnugg@yahoo.com

also, I was looking for some info on these shows:

11/14/99: Is this show at the Alladdin Theater or the Snake and Weasel? My CD's say Snake and Weasel, but Slipbase says Alladin, also does anyone have the info for Set 2? Slipbase only has set 1 posted.

3/27/97: Slipbase doesn't have the setlist for this one, anyone?

and does anyone have the setlist for the Brad Barr show from 2/27/03 in NYC.....and where was the show too, the Knit?

any and all help much appreciated.......
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
headnugg
Invocation

I forgot, I'm also looking to bnp/trade for the Axis show they did last year....

thanks
tim
The Weight of Solomon

yes, that fuji was sick. the whole set was awesome, i'll miss berkfest. PM your info to me and i can be of assistance.
sciphan2002

I have the Brad show and it is at the Tribeca Rock Club and here is the setlist:

setlist: 1.indian style instrumental 2.slide improv 3.Lazilee 4.Sleeping 5.bluesy improv (w/ tambourine on foot) 6.downtempo instrumental ballad 7.Sometimes There's Wine 8.intro> Alsoa 9.Poor boy

Hope this helps.

Peace:)
headnugg
Invocation

thanks man.....I actually checked out Slipbase and noticed they had the info there, don't know why I didn't think of that sooner......