Radiohead mini tour

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

francis
From the Gecko

the performance was out of this world. being my first time, i had no clue what to expect (besides that MTV2 performance dvd that floats around) and it was amazing. they sound very good live. the light show was pretty intense too.
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
tim
The Weight of Solomon

believe the hype. amazing is the only way to describe last night. if you're checking them out this tour then consider yourself lucky.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

pheww.. just still letting it all soak in, and im finally dry from that fuckin rain. well, all i can say, i wish i had a giant boot so i could give half those kids a swift kick in the ass b/c some of them just stood there while others were loosing their minds. i guess jonny wasnt on their frequency.

heres night 1, im still looking for night 2, if anyone finds it, you better drop it.

http://www.lders.nl/index.php?entry=entry060601-235018
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Big Bob
From the Gecko

I saw them last night (monday) in boston and they kicked ass. the new material rules. I talked to a taper and he said he is gonna be putting it up on dimadozen soon. Sunday night's show is up already.

Monday's show included an awesome Planet Telex, Big Ideas (Don't Get Any), Morning Bell, Kid A, Everything in it's Right Place...just to name a few.

It was possibly the best Radiohead show I have seen...even better than the Liberty State Park show several years ago.

catch them if you can. you won't regret it.
tyler
From the Gecko

Big Bob wrote:I saw them last night (monday) in boston and they kicked ass. the new material rules. I talked to a taper and he said he is gonna be putting it up on dimadozen soon. Sunday night's show is up already.

Monday's show included an awesome Planet Telex, Big Ideas (Don't Get Any), Morning Bell, Kid A, Everything in it's Right Place...just to name a few.

It was possibly the best Radiohead show I have seen...even better than the Liberty State Park show several years ago.

catch them if you can. you won't regret it.
you were there too? nice. that show was amazing. they were spot on tonight. good to hear about the taper, boa pavilion security is usually tightassed but i'm glad someone got in there.

also i could have sworn i saw sam leonard there before the show, but uhhh maybe i didn't.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

still no philly 2 that i can find, but theres a good boston show on bt, and its being seeded like crazy. go!
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH