Proud

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

frequent visitor

Proud

So...
I've been a fan of this band since I was in highschool. Saw them numerous times at the Living room, middle east, etc... you know, the old stomping grounds... and have continued to see them when they are around, visit the site and this forum, (I just don't have that much to say, day to day, to have an account – so give some slack for the slacker guests..) and listen regularly.

So, I just have to say it is strange to feel such pride for three guys I barely know.

It's as if my (our) inkling was oh so very right from the get go (notice I didn't make a gecko reference). these guys do something very real and very serious and have been honing this vision for a long time. As a fan there is a swell of pride when this little known band you're always telling your friends about (and apologising for the jam band notoriety) finally gets the respect they diserve.

So there is no real point to this post other than, I guess, a toast. A toast to a fantastic band making great music for all of us. I am excited to see where all this attention takes them. But moreover, I am anxious to hear all the new sounds they have yet to create.

Sometimes you just have to boast.. And I think the time has come.

here here

to the Slip.

– Kristofer Porter
RL

NICE~*!!!!!*~
GeMeNeYe
Get Me with Fuji

Here, here!

Well said! I completely share and agree with your sentiments.

Rock oN! and

Cheers!

diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

cheers! cant wait for the album and the mmj tour.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH