Saddam sentenced to death -thoughts?

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

Saddam sentenced to death -thoughts?

he was ordered to death along with other members of the regime.

its passed to a council that has forever to make a a final passing on the ruling. after that there is 30days for it to be carried out i believe so.

what will this cause?

I believe that death is too much of an easy way out.
headnugg
Invocation

Anonymous wrote:I believe that death is too much of an easy way out.

Yah they should've sentenced that piece of shit to be tortured in whatever way anyone could think of to do to him.

They should just throw him to a group of Iraquis and let them do whatever the hell they want to him.
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
tonygaboni
Beantown Rocker

this is all I could think of when I heard this:
"One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats. "
Colin
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

hahha
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

Re: Saddam sentenced to death -thoughts?

Dan wrote:what will this cause?
hes getting what he deserved. now whos going to hang for selling him u.s. made mustard gas that he used on the kurds? oh i think that was ol' rummy. nevermind hes a nice guy.

so what will this cause? hmm. i dont know. pandemonium! well, its pretty much already got to that point hasnt it? most of the iragi people dont even have running water or power. im not sure they give a shit anymore. some of the people have left to other countries leaving behind homes and land that has belonged to them for generations. anarchy under martial law has a strange effect on people and their hopes. sometimes strapping on a c-4 vest sounds like the only solution to the desperate and oppressed.

the real question is what the fuck do we(citizens, troops, government) do now with a country divided by centuries of cultural turmoil and religious clashes, keeping in mind that the whole region has never truly dealt with the democratic process. i think we have to look at post soviet eastern blocs and russian states to see how they dealt with a collapse of tyrannies. but lets not kid ourselves and forget the root of all of this is the destruction of the country through an invasion. the u.s. and england have to work hard to rebuild the foundations and allow the people to decide. i see the country split into 3 pieces.

will all of this shift the votes over here on the 7th? doubtful.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH