JFJO in June ((east coasters - ))

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

fourthaye
Lion on a Rock

JFJO in June ((east coasters - ))

Hey all. JFJO is heading east for a great string of dates. 3/6 of the dates will include special guest Steve Kimock. This should be tour full of fresh and exciting music, be sure to make it out. I will be on tour with them as tour manager /merch master - so come on out, enjoy the music, and say hello.

check out http://www.jfjo.com for full list of dates

~good energy perpetuates good energy~
SpaceIsThePlace
Alsoa

man this really makes me wish i was still in the city but im home for the summer. jfjo played a free gig at my school in september though so i cant complain
fourthaye
Lion on a Rock

wheres home?
~good energy perpetuates good energy~
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I feel like I haven't seen the Fred recently. I believe I missed their most recent San Francisco dates and there was a show this past winter with JFJO, Apollo Sunshine and The Duo and we got there and there was such a long line we could hear the Fred playing inside but by the time we got in they were done... Kimock is quite the gunslinger these days, I've seen him doing gigs with lots of different bands in the last year or 2 where he is billed...
SpaceIsThePlace
Alsoa

rochester. most of the live music this summer is meh up here. the rochester jazz fest looks really lame. at least frisell is saturday.