so has anyone else seen Radiohead this year?

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tyler
From the Gecko

so has anyone else seen Radiohead this year?

just wondering. saw them in Montreal last week, and at Great Woods just a few days ago. each was mindblowing, but especially the Great Woods show as I was pretty close and they finally played How To Disappear Completely in my presence and Thom Yorke brought Cymbal Rush out of absolutely nowhere. this band is too amazing.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I was at greatwoods. Section 6 behind the soundboard. What a kick ass show. I loved the light rig and video stuff. There were a bunch of Boston area Slip fan and friends at the show too. I had loads of fun. Someone got a pretty good recording and it is up on the traders den. There are some good youtubes too.
bear
From the Gecko

I was at Great Woods too. 3rd time I've gotten to see them and they just get better and better.
"if there's one thing I know to be true, let what you love be what you do"

http://www.talkingaboutcommas.com
http://www.liesanddreams.blogspot.com
tim
The Weight of Solomon

saw the monsoon show in virginia where this shit went down. in spite of all the bullshit, it was still amazing. second time seeing them and it was nothing short of flawless.
Katie
Invocation

I was at Montreal too. We got there really early and stuck it out through the rain for a spot near the front. Still couldn't see much except the lights (I'm short) but the sound was great. Totally one of the best shows I've seen this summer.

I'm about 90% sure I spotted Brad in the mad-dash to get out of the park after the concert, but didn't get a chance to stop. :lol:
putty
From the Gecko

saw them in Charlotte from the lawn. would much rather be up close, but it still sounded great, and Thom Yorke is an amazing frontman.
Big Bob
From the Gecko

I saw the Great Woods show. Really something else they are. Had a blast.