Future Speculation

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

stephen
Lion on a Rock

Future Speculation

So I can't help but wonder what the boys will be up to this year....will SMMD be the focus? A few more Slip shows (please God)? Touring in support of other musicians? Hmmm.............
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I am sure the touring in support of other musicians will continue to some degree, it must help pay the bills for sure!

Personally I am hoping for a few small runs from both The Slip and Suprise Me Mr. Davis hitting the West coast and the Northeast at the very least. After seeing that Boston show and listening to it since I am VERY psyched to see The Slip soon.

Davis has also really been getting me going. I love the new songs and wish they would just get the album out... I also think they have been opening up the jams a bit which I personally like a lot.
lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

i think the davis album will drop soon and they will do a huge north american tour in support of it
if there was a SMMD/DUO tour this year i think it would give them a lot of exposure, plus the jamming that occured on NYE was spontaneous and epic, big things could come out of these 2 groups playing together more and more
Twitter: @lucsamuels