nathan moore appreciation

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tim
The Weight of Solomon

nathan moore appreciation

i downloaded the boston show and just got done listening to "the unnprotected sex song" for the first time(i know, i know) and damn!!!! tell me this isn't one of the greatest songs ever written!!! like fuck... just grabs you by the nuts, kisses you on the lips and then kicks you in the ass. "rubber ball" is amazing too. i don't know people, i'm just glad the forces of nature brought these four dudes together. i'm pretty dissapointed i had to miss SMMD this go round but i'm real happy to see they've been unapologetic about their shit this time playing everything with the man who makes SMMD possible.

LONG LIVE PERCY BOYD!
Phrazz

SMMD Setlists?

How 'bout some setlist appreciation when you piece it all together?

http://www.phrazz.com/slipbase/add_setlist.html

-Garcias,

Phrazz
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

Nathan seems like a pretty chill dude as well.. I talked to him about the brew-ha ha that was going on last year after the show at the Tin angel...
Glad to see they are balls to the walls with it this time.. just sad that they are not making it close this way... :cry:
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
bouche
Alsoa

It sure was great to see the onstage collaboration of SMMD. It was clear that Nathan is a front man. The guy in charge of social interchange with the audience and had the ability to crack everyone up on and off stage.

His voice is gorgeous and he has a natural vibrato that really sounds naturally attained.

It was clear to me that this ensemble will likely continue since the Slip with Nathan are such a perfect fit.

Hey Tim he's on myspace you know. Look him up. He was awesome last night. I love his big bushy beard now too. He seems so happy and has such a presence up there. If I had my way there would be a SMMD tour every year.

Tara
tim
The Weight of Solomon

Anonymous wrote:Hey Tim he's on myspace you know. Look him up. He was awesome last night. I love his big bushy beard now too. He seems so happy and has such a presence up there. If I had my way there would be a SMMD tour every year.

Tara
thanks forthe tip, i'll have to check that out. i got your message on there but i was in a hurry. i haven't been on that thing much but i'll get back to you for sure.
Tara
Alsoa

Ehh nevermind everyone. Wrong Nathan Moore on myspace :(
Tara

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." F. Nietzsche
etahn
From the Gecko

"Alright, uh, I live in my van, so this song is for all you rich motherfuckers."

-Nathan Moore, 04/01/2005, introducing Fat King of Gods
The world really is magic
tim
The Weight of Solomon

oh man, that's great. unapologetic offerings from someone who talks the talk and really does walk the walk.

there's a great thread on thought swap parlor where nathan is talking about his current living arrangements (a motel) with some classic back and forth between father and son,

http://www.frogvilleplanet.com/phpBB2/v ... .php?t=610
etahn
From the Gecko

"Don't you hate it when people try and cheer you up? Fuck them."

--N.M.
The world really is magic