A Bit of a problem concerning Angels Come on Time

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

shackdan
Poor Boy

A Bit of a problem concerning Angels Come on Time

ok, first of all, hi everyone- great little community you've got here. secondly, to my problem- i just ordered angels come on time from theslip.com, and when i opened the package today and put in the cd, it was the greatest hits of motown or some garbage, but the labeling was all for angels come on time. i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, as when i went to the website, they said there's no returns or anything. it's just really really weird, and i'm kind of confused as what to do. any help would be greatly appreciated- thanks!
dan

edit: all of the pressing and album work is for 'angels come on time'- the cd, the casing, the wrapping, everything, but when you put in the disc and hit "play", the original 'dancing in the streets' starts blasting. :?
ScS
From the Gecko

burn it and send it my way. :)

id get in contact with the slip. if this really did occur, just send the disc back with a note. im sure they'd understand.
scs
delray beach, florida
"democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage"-hl mencken

"on the run from johnny law...ain't no trip to cleveland"-dignan

"a flute without holes is not a flute. a donut without a hole is a danish."-ty webb

i shot them an email- they said to send the disc back and they'll reimburse me. it was just way way way weird for me, mostly because i wasn't ready for motown's greatest hits. hopefully everything works out- just blowing off some steam... :x :D
shackdan
Poor Boy

^^^ sorry, that's me :oops:
tim
The Weight of Solomon

i heard they ran out of copies of 'angels' so they decided to just send out random discs from marc's cd collection. :shock:
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

tim wrote:i heard they ran out of copies of 'angels' so they decided to just send out random discs from marc's cd collection. :shock:
could have been worse... could have been this guys album
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad everything worked out for you...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
tim
The Weight of Solomon

or this guy(as seen on home shoping network)

ps- song of mysterious origin is an esteban cover!!!

pps- if my phone gets another aol im from you today pat, i'm going to drive up to allentown tonight and kick your one tooth in.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

tim wrote:or this guy(as seen on home shoping network)

ps- song of mysterious origin is an esteban cover!!!

pps- if my phone gets another aol im from you today pat, i'm going to drive up to allentown tonight and kick your one tooth in.
yeah.. I don't know what the fuck was up with that.. hopefully... I have it fixed.. so let me know if this happens agian... don't exactly know what was going on... sorry...

estaban is the man.. not only do you get the guitar.. but you learn to play like him via his instructional tapes!!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
k-real
Cumulus

keep it and buy another disc...that's kooler than the 1989 Fleer Billy Ripken error card.

Phrazz

You folks are funny...

...looking. I like the South Park Avatars, makes me think I'm watching a cartoon when I'm reading these brilliant posts.

I'm reaching pretty far back in my damaged memory, but I recall this mentioned before somewhere. Maybe a bad batch and a few slipped through. Then again could be Marc's random CD collection rearing its mighty head -- that is as good a theory as any.

BAM marketing is always cool with returns...even if a CD is scratched or case cracked, whatever...they are eager to keep us happy.

Now it could be this guys album:

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper