A terrible ending to a beautiful life.

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

A terrible ending to a beautiful life.

As some of you members know, last year, almost exactly at this time, I was left shocked by one of my friends Brian DeSalvo was killed in a freak snow mobile accedent.

When from that day on things had stayed calm, I thought this year would be a good year for me, family and friends, but this morning I recieved a call from one of my Camp friends and coworkers.

Our friend Taryn was over in Ireland for a semister abroad. She was a Field Hockey player and was in top fit condition and suddenly she expirenced a tragic Heart Attack and passed away.

Still I am in shock, not visualizing the final justice in this life. Things never thought imaginable happen all the time, and slap you in the face to make you value what is really worth living for.

I sit here reflecting on the selfish things I have done, and still want to void those memories. Taryn always had a smile and a laugh about her. You could tell she was enjoying life.

And to my friend Brian who a year from sunday left this world, I will never forget him, always wearing a bracelet in his memory.

This community of friends has kept me together with great times and shares an escape for me, music. This year lets not fight over what fans enjoy the slip and their direction. So you may not enjoy it, its nothing to cause trouble over, take that time to evaluate what is really important and just do that. The stream might not be up for a little while, as i have to pay for my SAT's and AP exam's. Car payments and such. I love everyone here for who they are, just dont forget about people, you knever know what can happen and to whom.

"And I hope you weren't aching,
you're suffering resolved
It's more than I can bear to think of you as lost
before it all dissolved" TLK

http://www.bowdoin.edu/news/archives/1b ... 2784.shtml
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

wow... that sucks.. my thoughts are with you...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
magpie
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

Things never thought imaginable happen all the time, and slap you in the face to make you value what is really worth living for.
that is so true. a poignant thought that nags me on a daily basis, to evaluate whether what i do with my time is worth it. every moment matters, so much.

my heart is with you...
<i>become...

but remember that you already
are</i>
macfly
Get Me with Fuji

my condolences to you Dan. if you're up for it (i don't know what the weather's doing in MA right now) take a walk in the woods for Taryn.