my band in Cambridge on Sunday

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

mango
Cumulus

my band in Cambridge on Sunday

hey folklies,

My group "Kids On Stilts" is playing the Middle East Upstairs this Sunday. I'd love to hear what you guys think of my stuff. It's our premiere, so we could use all of the support you can share.

www.kidsonstilts.com is the website. Cleantone recorded us this June in our drummer's basement, and we slapped together a demo. We've put this thing together over the internet, which has been a really exciting way to be a band, especially since we have the software to develop music by sending it back and forth, a la Postal Service. We're all here now in Brighton, rehearsing for Sunday and beyond.

Thanks. I hope this plug doesn't cross the 'line' with the board etiquette (I swear I looked, Phrazz, but I didn't see anything that would make this too funky for the board).

Mango

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I'm shure it is just fine to post this. The upcoming shows might have been a better avenue for the future though...

These guys are fun if anyone has the time to hit this one up. I'm pretty positive I cannot. Tell your bandmates I said hello!

Good luck.