Apartment anyone? (nsc)

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tote
Get Me with Fuji

Apartment anyone? (nsc)

Hi guys, sorry to post off opic, but my friend and I are looking for a third and fourth (possibly) roomate in Providence.

The pad is dope and the rent will be 225 or three hundred depending on the fourth roommate. It is in a really cool neighborhood near westminster in the west end.

So yeah, since Graffiti is apparently dead I thought I'd try here, let me know soon as possible if you'd like to team up with some cool people and save money.

take care,

tote
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Phrazz

So dope

Man, for that price I could have a vacation spot up in New England! :-) Definitely cool to work the boards. I'd say Craig's List you'll get more interest, but there's a few here from Provvy and surroundings.

Yes, Graffiti is in the throes of a nasty disease. Unfortunately it is beyond our help, this is why we created this board in the first place. Graffiti has no control and no protection. It's washed up on shore with no biologist to help.

How far are you from various locations (schools, water, downtown)?

T minus 10 days 'til High Sierra. Wahooooo!!!

-Phrazz

P.S.: I'm sure everyone knows it's Marc Friedman's birthday today, but do you know another legendary bassist who just turned 64 today? Coincidence? Maybe so, maybe not....