diesel's political rants

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

diesel's political rants

anyone seen the video where our fearless genius leader puts pretty simply his solution to end all this 'shit' ?
Last edited by diesel on Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
tim
The Weight of Solomon

he's drinking again, guess WW3 is kinda stressful.

diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

this is an artical by lou dobbs, who i dont always agree with, but here he manages to scratch the tip of the iceburg:

"Dobbs: Not so smart when it comes to the Middle East"

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/18/dobbs. ... index.html
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
headnugg
Invocation

I hate W just as much as the next guy, but I thought that the brief snippet I saw he looked very human, just like a regular dude. It showed a side of him that could almost be likable. I think it was good for him politically.

But let me not send a mixed message here: I HATE W.
Give us the Teachings of His Majesty, we don't want no devil philosophy.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

headnugg wrote:I hate W just as much as the next guy, but I thought that the brief snippet I saw he looked very human, just like a regular dude. It showed a side of him that could almost be likable. I think it was good for him politically.

But let me not send a mixed message here: I HATE W.
my sentiments exactly. i don't see what the big deal was other than the media looking for the usual tabloidesque story of the day to jump on. now if you want to hear some real unpresidential like talk just listen to the nixon tapes are some of the phone calls between LBJ and his tailor.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

i couldnt care less that he cursed. my point is hes feeding his face and obviously doenst even have a clue about what it takes to calm the area. or does he, and he just likes to continue to pump money into israel while the leaders on both sides watch people die and homes destroyed.

it gets better, israel is preparing their reserves for a possible invasion into labanon. if this happens, its against the geneva international law. so what will the u.n. or the u.s. do? what will syria do? try to invade labanon? how will iran react?

and heres something that will really make everyone give a shit, what happens to the price of oil?
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
headnugg
Invocation

Fuck everyone in the Middle East. We have enough probs over here in the good 'ol US of A. Why the fuck are we worried about what's going on over there when we've got homelessness, cancer, AIDs, millions w/out healthcare, etc to worry about? I couldn't care less about what happens over there. I got enough problems of my own.

I say we just let all those motherfuckers in the Middle East, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, black, white, orange, I don't give a fuck, but I say we just let them all kill themselves and suicide bomb themselves(and their own people), until they're all dead. If those savages want to keep killing their brothers and sisters, who are we to come in and say no? Let's give them what they want. Then we can just come in and take all the oil and be on our way, since that's all we want anyway.

Then maybe I could fill my tank for less than $75. Of course buying a huge V8 van just a few mos. ago may not have been the smartest idea.......
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

nugg you've said smarter things than this before. while i understand your frustration, believe me, and i agree 100% that we have our own problems, but u.s. policy adds fuel to the fire, by playing a biased supporter of the fighting. im pretty sure (hoping) that you know they're not all going to kill each other, and that their actions and our reactions and they whole cycle affects everybody.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
headnugg
Invocation

That's me kinda venting my frustration, but at the same time I almost wish we would just let it happen. YOu never know, if we, and the UN and every other country that has at least one soldier over there, all just left, just vanished, what would happen? Maybe they really would blow each other up until no one and nothing was left.......maybe we should give it a shot.....
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

so the u.s. leaders are 'outraged' that israel thinks the world is cool with their continue bombing campaign on lebanese cities.

"The US is sparing no efforts to bring a durable and lasting end to this conflict," said spokesman Adam Ereli.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5223940.stm

Yet, we continue to fly bombs, missles, and other military supplies to israel:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5218036.stm
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
putty
From the Gecko

one of these days we're gonna get nabbed by the karma police.

one of these days...
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

this one's for my brother from a different mother, tote. where the hell are you man?

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

i havent read both reports yet, but wanted to throw this out:

"The UN nuclear watchdog has protested to the US government over a report on Iran's nuclear programme, calling it "erroneous" and "misleading".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5346524.stm

us house of reps:

http://intelligence.house.gov/
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Phrazz

Iran is next...maybe not

Everybody read the Rolling Stone article, "Iran: The Plan for the Next War". But now the PM of Iraq is starting to talk to Iran's, so there is hope. If they buddy up, that'll help defuse a potentially disasterous situation. The big countries have to hang together or the US will split them apart from the inside. Classic divide-and-conquer strategy.
Every picture tells a story.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

what these fanatics (on both sides) have to realize is that nuclear power is the wrong choice no matter what the purpose, civilian or military, and that using your religion to blind the people into hate, fear, and war is barbaric. simple no?
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH