Brad solo record

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

putty
From the Gecko

Brad solo record

on Brad's myspace page he has the following quote, apparently posted today:

On my own, which I am quite a bit these days since I moved into my own apartment in Montreal, I find myself writing either instrumental music for solo guitar in a classical/folk/improv/gnawa style hybrid, or singing songs about love, loss, wine, youth, getting older, and nonsense. This will be a productive year, with 3 records(The Slip, Surprise Me, and a solo record) due out shortly. I am glad to have this forum to talk with you all....please drop in anytime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that is fukcin excitin! Can't wait to hear what his solo stuff sounds like.
tyler
From the Gecko

not to piss on your parade or anything, but I'm pretty sure that quote's been there since at least early last year.
putty
From the Gecko

see, that's what i thought, but the date says today. it must change every day or something.

anyway, even better. where's that record!?
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

not to be and obsessive fan or anything, but that biography was written in teh about me section of myspace, perhaps today he changed that section to include a movie so he just made the biography a blog post\\\

dan
tonygaboni
Beantown Rocker

i like that video, id like an album also
"One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats. "