Happy Birthday Cleantone!!!

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Phrazz

Happy Birthday Cleantone!!!

The world would forget a hell of a lot about shows w/o your monumental efforts! Good luck with the Authority and any other tricks you got up your sleeves!
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Ah my annual prank. I'll accept the award but my real birthday is 1 week from today. Thanks Phrazz.
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I was gonna hit you up with a Happy Birthday on Facebook but I will abstain now that I see the true deception :) I hope you have an almost happy birthday though!
bradm
Beantown Rocker

Hey, it's my birthday today. I know 'cuz sliplive sent me an e-mail reminding me about it. :)

So far, I woke up when I wanted to, went downtown for a great Murray St. lunch and then Bridgehead coffee, and then went to Steve's Music for a piece of gear up in the PA section, where the guy behind the counter noticed my (2000 Summer Tour) Phish t-shirt, saying he had the same shirt, and the piece of gear I wanted, which they had, he gave me, free o' charge, even though I hadn't told him it was my birthday. He even had to dig through about three boxes of just collections of stuff before he found what I wanted.

Tonight's dinner, steak and potatoes, was brought to me accompanied by a nice Spanish red wine, and the music of the Built To Spill recordings I made last year (this one and this one), recently burned to audio CDs I'm giving to a friend and which I'm blaring through the home stereo, end to end, purely for quality control purposes, y'understand. A happy birthday, in thoughts, and in deeds.

Obligatory Slip Content: I'm contemplating going to see Plants & Animals in Montreal on April 22, with The Barr Brothers opening up. :D

Aloha,
Brad