Nathan Moore Defense Fund

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Katie
Invocation

Nathan Moore Defense Fund

I wondered over to the Thought Swap Parlor on www.frogvilleplanet.com today looking for news about High Sierra and the SMMD set, and discovered news that Nathan Moore encountered legal trouble when ThaMuseMeant's bus was pulled over on the way to the festival. I haven't heard mention anywhere that BAM were involved, had any trouble, or anything (don't want to start rumours!)... but I'm sure they must be concerned for Nathan. There's a thread on the Thought Swap Parlor about a legal defense fund that has been set-up for Nathan, they are taking donations and sales of Nathan's CDs through the Frogville store will go toward the fund as well. I don't know much else about it and suggest you visit frogvilleplanet.com's msg board if you want to find out more, I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention so hopefully we can give a little help to our friends.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

WACK.ASS.SHIT!

sounds like a classic case of profiling>set up>illegal search and seizure. hopefully he can get a lawyer who will help him walk away scott free cause even probation puts you in "the system" which is a real chore and opens you up to all sorts of avenues of total suckness.

i know alot of us will be traveling this summer so don't let this shit happen to you!!! travel smart and safe! wear seatbelts, obey speed limits, use turn signals, make sure you lights all work, keep contraband in the trunk and all that other shit that's no fun to do...

this is worth knowing>>> http://www.aclu.org/Files/Files.cfm?ID=10042&c=184
Tara
Alsoa

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Katie. It's looks like i'm going to finally buy that Nathan Moore cd i've been wanting.
Tara

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." F. Nietzsche
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I just read a Duo email list that mentions Brad being arrested. Rumors rumors rumors... No good can come from them.
Katie
Invocation

Cleantone wrote:I just read a Duo email list that mentions Brad being arrested. Rumors rumors rumors... No good can come from them.
...yeah, that's why I wanted to be very careful to say I know nothing of BAM being involved. I guess news of this was buzzing at the festival and that's where some rumours started when people starting hearing it was a member of The Slip or something...

I think I'll be purchasing some CDs too... and hoping they get good legal council and that the 4th Amendment comes to his rescue on this one.