dream-andrew-crack

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

dream-andrew-crack

a pretty strange dream early this morning.......
Last edited by rhythmicstorm on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

So how was the show? :lol:
rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

the music was totally unmemorable

how are you clinton?
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I'm pretty well. A little stagnent but hopefully that'll change soon enough...
tim
The Weight of Solomon

they say dreams are about your fears. looks like you fear loosing the barr brothers(androo is too wasted and brad is more concerned with a woman). you obviously have the most faith in marc cause he's on stage still playing...perhaps with the duo?
mango
Cumulus

wow, that's really an odd coincidence

---
last night, passed out from dehydration after a long hike up at the continental divide - chugged some water, dropped dead for 12 hours. the only thing i remember from what i feel to be an intense night of dreaming, was seeing a news post on the slip.com website, saying something like this:

"the slip will be taking a brief detour from playing. brad has been having trouble eating well, and is in the process of relocating himself to someplace healthier."

which is funny, and weird - the only thing i ever saw brad eating was big old $10 fresh salads from my salad bar at whole foods. well, that, and the occasional ham and cheese at the deli counter. aka, not a person with an eating problem.

sounds like i've got the worried about brad thing too. but, then again, sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.

mango

tim
The Weight of Solomon

maybe these dreams are brought by the move to montreal. perhaps you were just recalling the incident from HSMF where brad was dehydrated, missed the set, etc etc.

next patient please

diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

Re: dream-andrew-crack

rhythmicstorm wrote:..he led me into a room with about 7-10 guys sitting at tables with bags full of.... drugs.
people, youre all missing the most significant part of this dream. the boys like to get down! look at the new photo on the slip.com, tell me thats not after a night of hardcore disco style fiesta!

and i can tell you from what i have seen, the boys have new girlfriend(s)! if i had one on each arm, i wouldnt waste time on stage either.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

look at the new photo on the slip.com, tell me thats not after a night of hardcore disco style fiesta!
Nah! That was taken on the way back to the second set of the Portland, ME show recently...
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

: whispers to cleantone: i know, dont rain on my funny parade :
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Phrazz

I am Zolar

I had a similar dream, only it was different in places. I'll tell you later.

But the dream looked something like this:

How is your garden growing?

:-} Phrazz
rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

hey, i'm in that pic! right behind dawson.

my garden is scorched by the never-ending sun, nick. thanks for asking. how's yours?

curious about your dream.

the most prominent aspect of the dream was all that crack. and heroin. and andrew's drug-haze.

shoot me an email sometime, nick.

peace
tote
Get Me with Fuji

fresh BAM dream

On the running theme of astral BAM appearances:

Last night AM visited my dream in my room where I sleep. They just came right up the stairs and let themselves in, and began fiddling with the massive piles of trap kit drum equipment I had strewn around my room(why was it there? I guess because I play drums and own a set). Then Brad came in, and looked around, and picked up random stuff, and seemed drawn to a couple of notebooks I keep behind my pillow on a shelf to write down dreams and poems. He asked me what was in there and I said: just some poems. And he goes: "you know how to write poems? cool."
Then I said "yeah, in fact sometimes I even post one on graffiti." He didn't really answer, but went on looking through the notebooks.

By this time andrew and marc had finished constructing two magnificent drum kits side by side, and in doing so made my room look very clean and orderly. Then they all promised to come back and took my dog and cat for a walk in the neighborhood. But I woke up before they came back.

Weird huh. I've written down about seven dreams in all with these three gracing. I always write down my most vivid dreams. And they're all in those notebooks which get kept behind my pillow. And sometimes beside my bed on the floor. :shock: