Great job you guys!!

Questions, suggestions & site announcements.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Tara
Alsoa

Great job you guys!!

Phrazz and Co. just wanted to say thanks for making a more user friendly message board!
Jonah
Tenfold

agreed. this was well-needed and well-done. thanks a lot.

and Tara, that's a great picture.

Jonah
Phrazz

The Other Board

Groovy! Welcome to our new playground. Glad you like it and all. That Avatar a drawing of you? :oops: BTW, did you get the USENET mail or did you find out from the Graffiti post? Just curious as there will be some kind of announcement going on over there in a few (maybe...or else not . 8) ). I guess the cat's out of the bag...or it's best to just let people figure it out. More fun that way?

There are other admins here and people with lots of web/graphics/photo skills, so please feel free to suggest ideas as we really want to make this an evolving and interactive experience. People should help design and build it collectively, and that way we get what we want.

-Cruisers are not snoozers,

Phrazz
nfo
Tenfold

This is great stuff, you guys. I caught that graffiti post and thought it was about time. Thanks for doing this!
Tara
Alsoa

Thanks Jonah,
I thought for a moment before I decided I was going to use it "aww all those guys are going to hate this girly girl avatar." And then I thought "Oh well" teehee. I'm glad I was wrong.

Phrazz,
It's not me :( Although I have been called a pixie/fairy more times than I can count, despite never having worn wings. I think it's just because i'm 5'1 though...

I read about this board on graffiti. Although i'm wondering why I didn't get the USENET mail because i'm pretty sure i'm subscribed to that. :?
Tara

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." F. Nietzsche