PM box

Questions, suggestions & site announcements.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

PM box

If a PM sent is in your outbox; not your sent box does it mean it was sent????

By the way, I didn't have this problem yesterday...any help is greatly appreciated.

Robyn

I answered my own question; good design

I was trying to figure out why I had all these messages in my outbox. The thing is when you send a PM it will go to your outbox. Then when the message is read it will go to your sent box. This way you know if the person has received and opened it or not. I know Phrazz; please don't beat me!
Phrazz

inbox/outbox stuff

You can click on whether to send a copy to yourself. I usually don't bother. Too much junk to cleanup. The boxes are limited in space so this doesn't become a big mailserver. The PMs are only meant to be temporary quick messages [and everyone is encouraged to put their emails in (so people can contact you, but noone can see this email addy, so it's spam-proof). That way any admins/moderators can also contact you--which is extra useful when the site needs maintenance].

Sorry to hear about your NYC plan falling through, but it does take a bit more planning to travel that far. I spend 2 - 4 weeks on average trying to hook up with someone or otherwise find a place to stay. What you're doing is a good cause and the moment will appear when you're not looking for it. I haven't had time to make the call, either, maybe I'll get a chance tonight. Like I said, telepathic powers make it probably redundant..I'm sure he's got the idea by now. :shock:

-TTYS,

Phrazz