Z. Smith prints available.

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

torph
Alsoa

Z. Smith prints available.

http://theslip.com/info.php

easily some of the best and most meorable photos ever taken of the boys- no slight to Tasoula, Phrazz, JBahr, and many others who have taken many, many great photos pf BAM over the yrs... Zack did some great portraits, intimate stuff... I love all his shit. Get 'em while they're hot. 25 bucks is a steal.
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Freeking brilliant!! If I had the means I'd probably buy all of those. I was present for some of them and the memories on film would be awesome. In fact I might be in this one:

torph
Alsoa

Yep, thats the one if have my eye on. i think i may be one of the shaddows as well, b/c i totally remember Zack and Brad doing that shoot over in corner durring the load in..
tim
The Weight of Solomon

does anyone know if there are only one of each available or if there are multiple prints of each shot up for grabs?
Phrazz

Zack Smith is All-Pro

Hey Torph...I completely agree with you. Zack Smith's photos capture the "magic" of the moment with poignance and candor. His framing is ideal and his use of texture and angle make the photo draw you in.

Tim: I think these are originals, signed by Zack. Get 'em while they're hot. Making other prints may be possible, but originals mean those were the first ones (perhaps the most valuable if you're a collector). Signed is another bonus.
tim
The Weight of Solomon

Re: Zack Smith is All-Pro

Phrazz wrote:Tim: I think these are originals, signed by Zack. Get 'em while they're hot. Making other prints may be possible, but originals mean those were the first ones (perhaps the most valuable if you're a collector). Signed is another bonus.
that's what i was afraid of. they block email at work(where i'm currently at and have been for the last 8 hours) so when i saw that post i hopped on the horn to diesel and told him to send an email to zack through my gmail account asap so i could get in the front of the line for the one i have my eyes on(b-rad at the phone booth). i could care less about originals and stuff like that, i just hope there's enough to satisfy everyone who's interested. oh well, hope to have good news in my inbox when i get home tonight. gotta remember to change my password as well :roll:
tote
Get Me with Fuji

:lol: Dan you're hilarious
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

Great Shots!!
Last edited by Dan on Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScS
From the Gecko

i picked up two of these. one of brad with his eye peeking through his hands and brad and andrew sitting and playing in what looks like a fen. great quality. can't wait to festoon my walls with them.
scs
delray beach, florida
"democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage"-hl mencken

"on the run from johnny law...ain't no trip to cleveland"-dignan

"a flute without holes is not a flute. a donut without a hole is a danish."-ty webb
Phrazz

Other Zack Smith Photos

I'm posting these here because these aren't all thumbnailed on the main site and I'm having trouble with the image browser on ZackSmith.com.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image