Coventry funny front row pic

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Coventry funny front row pic

This is right about where I was, four or five people back but too far left to have made this shot. The reason I posted this... Look how bored the front row looks. Ha Ha Ha!!!
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

theyre thinking 'why trey, why?'
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
tim
The Weight of Solomon

hahahaha! was this during the "bruno and dickie" song? or maybe when trey was talking about his nonheated cabin in the woods... seeing the bus rollout right after curtain was a truly bizarre feeling, reminds me of that song that goes... "band on the run"

seriously though, i can't knock coventry. it really was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. the drive up, the torturous wait and not knowing what would happen to partying like rock stars when we finally got in etc. etc. sounds cheesey but coventry showed us what we were made of. it took alot of fortitude(and a fair share of luck) to get over the hand we were dealt and not everyone from my posse was able to stick it out.
we didn't get the epic concert we were hoping for but we did a monumental experience beyond anything we could have expected. i have some pictures i could post but fotki is holding them hostage until i pay them some loot to renew my membership...maybe i'll do that tonight.

Anybody see the T-Shirt with the Simpsons comic book guy and trey (as a simpsons character), with the comic book guy saying "worst show ever"? Where can I get one of these?!?!?
etahn
From the Gecko

diesel wrote:theyre thinking 'why trey, why?'
'Why did I eat that last ten-strip?'
The world really is magic
Treefrog
Lion on a Rock

It was sad.
Phrazz

sad

maybe yes, but it's still a pretty good photo...sums it up well, the texture is the tone, shows the mood.
Tara
Alsoa

That Bruno & Dickie song was the WORST. Well actually that Glide was pretty horrifying.

I miss phish though. In a way i'm glad it's over. But that doesn't mean i'm not sad I won't be at some phish shows this summer. I heard Trey said his new band is like Phish in 91' wtf is that? I love Trey, really I do, but that is some lame stuff to be saying. I suppose his next band will sound like phish in 97' :roll:
Tara

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." F. Nietzsche