mike & beth's SMMD pics

Photos of shows, people, places and things.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

torph
Alsoa

mike & beth's SMMD pics

wow.. what a weekend. can't wait to see some more shows in a few days. anyway, I'm sure many of you saw the the slink on slip.com, but state of mind has posted some pics from sat. helluva night. i'll try to write up a little something for the review page later...
http://stateofmindmusic.com
bouche
Alsoa

nice Mike!

It was good to meet you guys.

Marc was staying in the same hotel as us and we only found that out as we were shipping out. I saw Marc with the Meowsker dude and their videographer and I slowly pulled up beside them cranking the Ice Cream Truck. They all turned around for a chuckle.

Then our group hit the Dunkin Donuts up the street and while we were in line, Marc walked in behind us. After a discussion over Tim Horton's Vs. Dunkin Donuts, Marc told me to order a small coffee with a shot of espresso.

It's now called 'The Marc'.

Anyway, I drank that on the 89 and I was wired until after we passed through Montreal.

Nice!

Hey, Hey Mike & Beth; thanks for posting these wonderful pics! And Bouche , thanks for sharing your Marc experience with us...put a smile on me face.

Robyn
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

cool pics, including the other pics throughout the site.

im not sure if you guys are confused, maybe it just reads that way, but torph is not mike or beth.

carry on...
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Katie
Invocation

Sweet. Many thanks to Mike and Beth for all of their efforts once again, and nice to see you torph, and everyone else who was there.

I've got quite a few photos to upload too... but I've been swamped with work. Hopefully in the next day or two, I'll get a some up.
bouche
Alsoa

diesel wrote: im not sure if you guys are confused, maybe it just reads that way, but torph is not mike or beth.
ooops...