2/7/07 Castaway's Ithaca, NY updated

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

rubio
Tenfold

2/7/07 Castaway's Ithaca, NY updated

2/7/07: Castaway's: Ithaca, NY
Set 1: All I Saw Was You, Even Rats, Portrait of a Scientist as a Young Man, Airplane/Primitive, Stealing Bread From A Crow, I Hate Love > Tomorrow Never Knows > Cowboy Up, Weight of Solomon, Paper Birds, Let There Be Horses, "Crazy One" *, Soft Machine
Encore: Have You Ever Seen The Rain, Children of December
Notes: * tentative title, Nathan Moore lyrics, debut
'whappened?" SICKEE!
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

im diggin this tomorrow never knows habit the bands picked up. maybe they picked up the 'love' cd recently. anyone see this show?
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
nigel
Tenfold

Yeah.... I wasen't in the best of moods. I was getting sick and had to pull out immedietly after the last note to get home at a reasonable hour. Alot of drunk college kids. A really loud room as well. Anyway, I enjoyed the hell outta the first half of the night, really liked "Close your eyes", "weight" is becoming more of a staple, which is cool. I wasen't that receptive, but it was a bit of the run of the mill for me.
Can't wait for the dice to roll. -N
-Don't quote me on this, but isn't life all about defining irony?
gNAT
Tenfold

Hey Nigel, I wish I saw you man! I was grooving stage right, right by rockin b rad.

It was such an exciting day that I was absolutely pumped to be in Ithaca. Nice mix of tunes, plus some new ones. solomon rocked. glad to see an oldie, shined up for show. enjoyed ihatelove thrown into the mix. speaking of that....HEY when is the next smmd tour?, man Im ichin for some old bluessmokin whiskeybelly kneeslappin get down! :lol:

Is anyone hitting up the JAva Barn on Thursday? small venue and FREE!!!!
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

I would kill for a SMMD show... well, maybe that's not the best choice of words but there is something magical about that combo that really soothes my soul...
hoby
Flight of the Peruvian Dragonfly

harrymcq wrote:I would kill for a SMMD show... well, maybe that's not the best choice of words but there is something magical about that combo that really soothes my soul...
I agree 100% Harry. If there was an alternate universe where the Slip and SMMD were playing the same night at the same time and you would have to choose between the 2 shows, I'd probably pick SMMD.

Watching too much Star Trek...

hoby