andrew in the middle?

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

andrew in the middle?

is it news that andrew plays in the middle of brad and marc now, instead of on stage left? also is it new that he sports a mustache?

do you think there's a connection between the two?

i do!
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
Phrazz

Andrew in the middle

Well, it is B.A.M. after all. So shouldn't Marc be on the right?

Also, doesn't Marc have a shirt saying something about people with moustaches? :)

Ok, I digress...I wasn't quite sure if the drums-in-the-middle thing was a fad, or a trend, or an experiment...or something completely different. I figured it just made setup easier with 2 opening acts. And I never asked.

Dan, can you shed some light on this conundrum?

[Haha...Kate confirms my suspicions. That makes sense. Hope the new setup doesn't confuse too many people ("Hey, Leroy, who's that new drummer with the 'stache?"]
Last edited by Phrazz on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

i know this low down

So i guess the Brad Marc Andrew set up that we have known for years was done in a response to just setting up that way due to a stage restriction and some of the bands who were inspirational at the time had set up.

Andrew had wanted to set up how they are now for a while and about a month ago it came to be and just stuck.
kate9487
Mudslide

at the middle east andrew had said the set up was because the opening act had been using his drum set and it became a pain to move it so they just kept it in the middle.