Nathan Moore in VT 04/03 and 04/08

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Katie
Invocation

Nathan Moore in VT 04/03 and 04/08

Thur. 4/03- Transcontinental Revue. Langdon Street Cafe, Montpelier, VT Nathan and the spectacular singer/songwriter Anais Mitchell for a one-night only show. 8pm $8.00

Tues. 4/08- Nathan Moore Radio Bean, Burlington, VT TBA free
The show with Anais is likely to draw a crowd, which is great exposure for Nathan. I know I'll be driving down with a few friends. And the Radio Bean? I don't think Nathan's played there since that magical night in '03 with Brad. (For those that weren't there, picture a little cafe filled to capacity with everyone raptly listening or adding little percussion parts, while Brad and Nathan trade songs. As I recall, it ended with a "Snowed In" with Andrew drumming on the kitchen pots... What a great night.)

I don't know if there's any chance of a SMMD tour, but a girl can hope, right? :wink:
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

4/8 is my Birthday. So far JFJO is dropping their album and Nathan is playing in Burlington. I have been looking for a good reason to get up there. Been a while.
BrentW
Get Me with Fuji

Holy shit! I am in total disbelief. Nathan, playing 15 mins from my house. I am doing both nights for sure! Thanks for the great news!!!!
tyler
From the Gecko

the Radio Bean! awesome!

still been meaning to get down there for a famed "honky tonk Tuesday" one of these weeks...