SMMD + The Duo in NYC on NYE

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

tote
Get Me with Fuji

Phrazz, Tone, slipsters, Davis, Duo: It'll be a pleasure ringin in the New Year with ya. Who else is up for the journey? Now I remember why I go to Columbia. And it aint to be up at 4:15 a.m. studying neo-realism. I'm not going to MMJ, because there are sure to be a plethora of parties and I just paid $78 for two tickets as it is. Ticket BASTARDS!!! Now we wait...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Big Bob
From the Gecko

Ticketmaster said that the show is at 1:30 AM on December 31st...they mean 1:30 AM on January 1st, don't they?

Anyways, I'm surprised that they are selling tickets through ticketmaster. Don't you think that they could sell out this type of show simply using their own websites for promotion/vending?

Ah, well. See you there!
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Ticketmaster generally tickets late night shows with the date of the day before. Much like what is common in tape-trading circles. (IMO one of the few things they do right!)

I am still anxiously awaiting additional show announcements so we can make travel plans but so far nothing...
bear
From the Gecko

Going through ticketmaster is probably the policy of BBKing Blues club, not the bands...
Don't think I'll be seeing these shows, if it was the SLip perhaps - I'm a little surprise me'd out to be honest. Wish they mixed up the set lists more, plus I've seen them 7 times this year already....and i'm not a big fan of the Duo.
MMJ however just killed it when I saw them last week - i bet they ring in the new year in style! Have fun y'all!!!
"if there's one thing I know to be true, let what you love be what you do"

http://www.talkingaboutcommas.com
http://www.liesanddreams.blogspot.com