Marco Benevento Trio Burlington,VT 05/09 *venue moved*

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Katie
Invocation

Marco Benevento Trio Burlington,VT 05/09 *venue moved*

I have only seen this promoted on Facebook, so I thought I'd pass along info in case anyone within driving distance hasn't heard about it yet:
Two MARCO BENEVENTO shows have just been announced at the intimate listening room PARIMA in BURLINGTON, VERMONT:

Friday, APRIL 2 | Marco Benevento Solo Piano
Sunday, MAY 9 | Marco Benevento Trio w/ Reed Mathis & Andrew Barr

***BOTH SHOWS ARE 21+, some 18+ tickets may be available night of show.

Only 60 tickets are available for each night. Reserve tickets by email: MarcoParimaTix@gmail.com. Include name, phone no. and how many seats you want to reserve. Someone from Parima will get back to you.
I believe they also have some tickets for sale at the restaurant, if you're local. It's a really small room so e-mail asap if you can't pick tickets up and want them to hold one for you. Parima almost always has 21+ only shows, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much if you're not 21... sorry. It's a great little room though, don't miss these if you can make it!
Last edited by Katie on Fri May 07, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrentW
Get Me with Fuji

ahh I love the Parima. The food is excellent and the atmosphere for live music is even better. I may just have to check this one out, thanks Katie.
Katie
Invocation

The 5/9 Trio show with Andrew and Marc has been moved to Nectar's. Not as intimate a venue, but that means it can hold a larger crowd. Still 21+, $15 cover at the door, doors at 6pm (I'm doubt they'll play that early though).

Jonah and the other kind folks behind http://www.vermontlivemusic.com/ have been recording video of shows lately, streaming live via a link on the website. The Marco solo show was streamed last month, and I believe they're planning to stream this one as well. So check it out Sunday night if you're by your computer.