Barr Brothers in Montreal 2017-07-07

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

bradm
Beantown Rocker

Barr Brothers in Montreal 2017-07-07

harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Re: Barr Brothers in Montreal 2017-07-07

I know they do more dates in Canada, but it seems like the Barr Brothers have been winding down the past couple of years. They used to make it out here at least 1-2x per year and I haven't seen them since HSMF 2015 I believe...

They are playing BottleRock out here but I'm not really into the other acts and I've heard it's a clusterfuck.
Kevin_Kjr
Beantown Rocker

Re: Barr Brothers in Montreal 2017-07-07

harrymcq wrote:I know they do more dates in Canada, but it seems like the Barr Brothers have been winding down the past couple of years. They used to make it out here at least 1-2x per year and I haven't seen them since HSMF 2015 I believe...

They are playing BottleRock out here but I'm not really into the other acts and I've heard it's a clusterfuck.
yeah this almost seems like The Slip's similar story, play a couple shows on late night when it seems they are getting to the height of their popularity and then all of a sudden they start winding down with less and less shows.

I remember seeing them at a Celebrate Brooklyn show a few summers ago but i cant remember the last time i've heard them doing a US tour