Black Crowes w/ Anastasio 3/15, Higher Ground

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

torph
Alsoa

Black Crowes w/ Anastasio 3/15, Higher Ground

Well I wouldn't call this a review. I only saw the encore, but luckily that was when Mr. Anastasio made his appearance. I can't remember what the first number was, but the second tune was Hard To Handle. When Trey went into his solo he pretty much got the band to diverge from the song and jam for a good tem imutes. They never really finished it. (Chris Robinson literaly just wiggled for 15 minutes while gawking at Trey). Eventualy Trey pretty much pushed it to a good place where they could end with a bang.

Another big night at the NEW Higher Ground. HEY LOOK- State of Mind id presenting Mr. Davis there in like two week! :lol: http://stateofmindmusic.com
rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

hey fred!

i think i dreamt that i saw you the other night. a fuzzy memory. well hey,nice to see you!

sara
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!
Tara
Alsoa

Oh Trey...I miss that red headed bastard.

So glad he's skipping MA on his tour. :( I can't bring myself to actually travel for one set of Trey Band though.
Tara

"You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." F. Nietzsche
torph
Alsoa

Oh Sara, I'm glad you got to see me. I love running into friends in my dreams- esp. when they are a thousand miles away. When are you coming east again?

And when am I moving west? Perhaps when I gradu-matate this spring. But the Ukraine is still a possible destination of mine (underwater archaeology on the black sea with divemaster Ben Goetch). Anyway, take care & keep singing those beautiful tunes :wink:

xoxo fred

ps. come visit our good friend Mr. Davis in a few weeks. Its all about Jet Blue.