Major of the Sunset Strip

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

T-man
Cumulus

Major of the Sunset Strip

6416-mayor_of_thAnyone else check this out? I thought it was pretty good, but it got a little depressing toward the end. It seems that Rodey had some fun in between.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/112e_su ... /about.php

What do you all think?
rhythmicstorm
Get Me with Fuji

oh rodney, dear rodney. little bigenheimer.

i found this documentary fascinating. for me it was, among other things, a study of psychology. okay i guess i study just about everything psychologically, but he... he was so sad and humble. i bet that being around him is very refreshing for people in the entertainment industry.

from his bio:
He was the first to play records by - and interviews with such artists on his KROQ show as: Blondie, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Van Halen, The Go-Go's, Nina Hagen, The Cramps, Nena, The Clash, The Cure, The Smiths, The B-52's, Billy Idol, Adam Ant, Echobelly, Ride, X, Siouxie and the Banshees, Bad Religion, Duran Duran, The Jam, The Bangles, The Runaways Redd Kross, Bananrama, Joan Jett, Tom Petty, Dramarama, Teenage Fan Club, Suede, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Echo and the Bunnymen, No Doubt, Blur, Elastica, Belly, L7, Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Rialto, Placebo, Oasis, The Verve, Kent, Ash, Gene, Travis, Coldplay, Doves, JJ72, The Strokes, Starsailor, The Hives, The Vines, Black Rebel, Motorcycle Club, and The Electric Soft Parade plus over 300 celebrity interviews!

with a face like his, there's no denying him.
You that love lovers, this is your home. Welcome!