Hey Cleantone??!!??

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

Hey Cleantone??!!??

Do you know what the taping policy will be for the Sonya Kitchell tour? I just found out that Brad will be opening the show Acoustically and I can probably make sure there is a taper there to get it (if he's allowing it (can he get guestlisted?)) Let me know so I can spread the word.. I'm freaking pumped for this show now.. I was planning on attending it anyway but wasn't 100% since it's on a Tuesday.. but now the deal is sealed! Now we just gotta see if I can get Pam to go...

Elly wrote:I'm ready to Rock Out!
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

I am not too sure how Sonya is feeling. There very well could be a record label issue on her part. An educated guess would lead me to think Brad wouldn't mind but might want to approve before circulation. I'll try to find out. I would like to see his sets get recorded. I was thinking about the Ironhorse and will probably make it happen.
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

that's what I was thinking.. especially now that he has a solo album coming out. We will just need a 100% definate approval because Club Cafe can be real Nazi's.. it's a pain in the ass, even with bands that approve of open taping. Thanks Clinton...
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Yeah, I was thinking of trying to tape the Indy show Oct. 24 but was wondering what was up....
Cleantone
Zion Gatekeeper

Shit they are playing 25 miles away from me in a matter of minutes. I let the date sneak up on me and just realized it a couple of minutes ago. I am not sure if Brad was playing solo or not. He might be onstage right now. I sort of hope he wasn't opening tonight because I'll feel easier about missing it. Damn I can't believe I spaced it.
lucasdavidsamuels
Through the Iron Gate

brad's not opening tonight, he's opening october 1 in new york though!