Built to Spill, Brighton Music Hall 9/29-10/1

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

booher
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

Built to Spill, Brighton Music Hall 9/29-10/1

Anyone catch them? I saw last night's show. Didn't get a set list, but can try to put together some stuff I remember if anyone's interested. Not the same set as what bradm put up in the taping/trading forum. I missed the first opener but didn't realize the bass player was the frontman for the second opener, Helvetia, which Jim Roth/jerms is also a part of.

Also, I spotted Marc across the way, I'm about 99% sure, but couldn't track him down to say hello after the show.

Kinda bummed I'm not going to be able to make it to tonight's show, for one, because it's sold out, and two, because I'm flying out for a brief vacation at about 6 AM tomorrow...
Joe Higley
Lion on a Rock

Re: Built to Spill, Brighton Music Hall 9/29-10/1

My girlfriend was there Tuesday night. Here's what she remembers (in no particular order):

Reasons, I Would Hurt A Fly, You Were Right, Carry The Zero, Goin' Against Your Mind, Aisle 13, Untrustable Part 2, Big Dipper, Center of the Universe...

and here's this...

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/built-to- ... 43b17.html
Hear Here
booher
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

Re: Built to Spill, Brighton Music Hall 9/29-10/1

Cool! Didn't know about that site, thanks for that. Thursday was obviously the night to be there, but that's a great spread of tunes across all three nights.