trying to find my b-day show 11-17-03...please help!!!

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

sewkind
Neube

trying to find my b-day show 11-17-03...please help!!!

hello all!!!! i'm on the search for a show that they sang happy birthday to me, Blair, the show was in Raleigh, NC on Nov. 17,2003 @the Pour House. Can anyone help me find this show!!! please help a sista out!!! thanks to all!!!
JEFFfromNC

Re: trying to find my b-day show 11-17-03...please help!!!

SlipBase wrote:11/15/2003: The Pour House: Raleigh, NC
Set I: improv, Ambrosia Drunk#, Soft Machine$, Don't Foil the Mohel, Sometimes True to Nothing, 74, improv jam
Set II: Improv???(Vocal)%, Poor Boy> "Happy Birthday Blair", Get Me with Fuji, Children of December, Happy Snails^, Intro> Honey Melon> Born on the Bayou@> Honey Melon
Encore: Mudslide, If One of Us Should Fall!
Notes: # Dedicated to Elliot Smith. $ Jam with brad on the scratch beat box. % Andrew and Brad started off the set speaking through the mini Casio keyboard. Unknown vocal. ^ Tim Lanterman on shakers. @ Brad gets heavy on the slide. Creedence Clearwater Revival cover. ! Brad looks and finds a small stage area to fall over and continue play from the floor. [ Jeff Hartzell - slipserver at carolina dot rr dot com - November 17, 2003 ]
I was at this show :) I have not seen this show circulate and as I remember there were no tapers on site. Sorry :cry:
“We search for acceptance, yet we give not freely...”
"There is a lot more to people, then you might give them credit for."
Addictions: I spent many years unknowingly acquiring them, now I spend every minute trying to fight them.