Camp Harry SMMD 192k mp3's

Forum for discussion of taping and trading The Slip! See Subforums for Barrs, Davis, and other music.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Were You at this set?

Nope, didn't go to High Sierra
60%
Yes, I was there for at least part of it!
40%
Mr. Davis caught me by surprise and I missed it...
No votes

Total votes: 15

harrymcq
Zion Gatekeeper

Camp Harry SMMD 192k mp3's

Here's my recording of Camp Harry. There were several other rigs there but I'm not going to torrent this one for now because it's not nearly as impressive as the other sets and the crowd is really loud and wasted and occupies large spots of the tape. It is very intimate however and has lots of special musical moments. Please pass the link along to other true believers.

http://www.spunturtle.net/harrymp3s.zip

If you really want the lossless PM me. Also let me know what kind of d/l speeds you get...
magpie
Flood of Joyful Existence Waters

wow harry,
yet again you amaze me with your blazing speeds, heheh.
john recorded too, but we won't get around to tracking this set for days i'm sure... thanks so much for sharing your mp3's! i'm dying to hear this again, drunken revelers and all... :D
<i>become...

but remember that you already
are</i>
ScS
From the Gecko

i got it downloaded in about 20 minutes. got speeds around 120kb/s. i wish i could get those speeds consistently with torrents.

im listening to it right now and i have to say that the quality is much better than i anticipated considering your caveat. i think itd be worth it to seed.
scs
delray beach, florida
"democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage"-hl mencken

"on the run from johnny law...ain't no trip to cleveland"-dignan

"a flute without holes is not a flute. a donut without a hole is a danish."-ty webb