good show tonight in Boston

Reviews of live performances and news about upcoming shows.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

stephen
Lion on a Rock

good show tonight in Boston

Those of you in the 617 might be interested in checking out Club D'Elf tonight at the Lizard Lounge in Cambridge. Dave Fiuczynski will be sitting in on guitar. $10 and the music runs from 10 - 1:30 AM.
Phrazz

How was d'Elf-a-licious?

Did you end up going? Dave can shred! That is also an understatement. :)

d'Elf have always been one of my favorite bands. They definitely broke the mold.

-Phrazz
stephen
Lion on a Rock

Yes I did. I've seen Fuze with Delf a bunch of times, but Dave was rather restrained this time out - probably due to the number of special guests that got into the mix during the first set.

Delf was in much finer form three days later at an afternoon Earth Day festival at Tryone Farm in CT (site of the Ice Cream Truck). Delf on a beautiful sunny Sunday with a bunch of chill people...good times.
Phrazz

d'Elf at Tyrone

stephen wrote:Yes I did. I've seen Fuze with Delf a bunch of times, but Dave was rather restrained this time out - probably due to the number of special guests that got into the mix during the first set.

Delf was in much finer form three days later at an afternoon Earth Day festival at Tryone Farm in CT (site of the Ice Cream Truck). Delf on a beautiful sunny Sunday with a bunch of chill people...good times.
Tyrone, also known as site of LiveStock I and II (the ones that started it all). ;)

Who were the other special guests at the Lizard?