Page Intro

Questions, suggestions & site announcements.

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Do we need a ModDan bot?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:58 pm

I've already got one on my site.
14%
No, that is not very nice.
14%
Well, I've considered it.
57%
I like Dan, he's alright.
14%

Total votes: 7

Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

Thanks Phrazz,

It is good to have these conversations once in a while. My statement about what is up is up, its true to the extent that i found it and showed an "opening"

this Community that I have entered myself in does teach me how to grow up. Im the "young" one in this crowd and I often get the "grow the fuck up" reponses. Its hard for me to talk to most kids my age about computer shit because they frankly have no idea. It's a learning expirence to get bashed on SlipLive because it shows me my faults and my "security Openings" I patch them up and learn from them and I thank you.

I am not a gifted writer, photographer, unix expert like you Phrazz, but someone like you I look up to with the highest regard. Despite if you give me real truthful facts of life.

We are all here because of one common trait. Live Good Music (by the slip)

To let you know it will
NEVER
happen again.

And if i find a loophole, accedently i will inform a mod

Farewell
Dan
Phrazz

Publicity vs Privacy

Hey Dan,

It sounds like to me you've "got it". Thanks for listening and understanding, but for most your own awareness and how this may help in the future.

The trick is seeing when others only have a new bridge only halfway there. Then, they want to be the ones to share the surprise. When the bridge is built, then it's ok to put up the road signs.

-Phrazz
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

aww.. group hug! even you pat!
Pstehley wrote:I'd really hate to see you rape and pillage.. I bet your theme music is from Soft Bulletin isn't it....
only loot, pillage, plunder and sometimes if im feeling frisky, grope.

soft bulletin?! fuck yeah! :twisted:

* cant wait for 5.1 version *
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

diesel wrote: only loot, pillage, plunder and sometimes if im feeling frisky, grope.
Is this why Tim wants his own tent? :lol:

alright.. I'll shut up now..
Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
Dan
Camp Shuey Counselor

Thanks guys,

Im sorry that im such a pest. I know your kind of fuckign with me, but still got to my insides man. Didnt know that i was offending so many people.

I bust my gut like many of you and stream and make mysite better. Ok, i recently installed everything to change my site. It wasnt just buy and get, a little harder, and now to see the community closing in and wanting me out, it hurts. I love your photography Katie, and Diesel your offbeat crude reality is what makes you you, and drawn me to graffiti. Tim you always have words for wisdom and your a great charm. Cleantone, being one of the few people on this board that i have actually met, you were very caring in portland, i am sorry that i revealed that stuff before. I like the design, and ill give some advertising where i can. and Phrazz, you have been so patient with me, and i love how your direct in your actions. you have really been someone to realate to when i was brought with horrid news this past new year. And i dont think any other website, forum, or online place could contain the gravity of the situation.

I wish i could write this in a way that expresses my true words. So I apologize

Forgive please, i know some of you have.

yeah you can tell me to Cry away but Im sorry and i got the lesson

Fuck Mod This
Dan
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

Dan wrote:Diesel your offbeat crude reality is what makes you you, and drawn me to graffiti.
:lol: yeah i know i may be an ass over there sometimes, its kind of my "andy kaufman id" that comes and goes whenever i drown in the 'peace, love, and happiness will save the world' piss that some of those kids over like to preach. any way i digress...
Dan wrote:Fuck Mod This
Dan
haha, its ok dude.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH