What the hell was up with the Raven's offense last night...

General Conversations

Moderators: Cleantone, harrymcq, Phrazz

Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

What the hell was up with the Raven's offense last night...

First and foremost.. did you see my stillers... mmmmm good....

Raven's defense is great.. but their offense couldn't fight there way out of a wet paper bag... and thier kicker (Stover) really screwed me last night (he's my final fantasy kicker)... botched 3 field goals.. now mind you he already appologized to the city of baltimore... but not to me... anyway...

what's up with their offense... is there something in the drinking water??? I'll just have to see for myself when I see them in October... Ketchup field.. here I come...
http://www.ravenssuck.com/

Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

that was a great game last night. i was on the edge of my seat the entire night.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
francis
From the Gecko

classic game.. really enjoyed that one.. how can you not enjoy a game that goes into the final 2 minutes?
-francis

order your precious swords!
get your free sword catalog!
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

wow. still no post from pat. mayb he got wasted last night in celebration and is still passed out in his couch.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
tim
The Weight of Solomon

jebus christ, i knew i was gonna wake up to a post about this shit.

pat- you won by one point in the final two minutes of the game. if the ravens suck as bad as you say then you ought not get too excited over last night cause it's not saying much for the steelers. and stover is THE MAN btw, longest field goal in heinz stadium history.
diesel
Camp Shuey Counselor

pats post is from september, i dug it up.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
tim
The Weight of Solomon

well i still knew i'd wake up to this shit!!!
Pstehley
The Weight of Solomon
Location: The Earth will Disever you and consume you after these messages!

diesel wrote:wow. still no post from pat. mayb he got wasted last night in celebration and is still passed out in his couch.
yeah.. it was definately rough.. Pam was was buzzing pretty hard walking into the game.. our seats were great... and the game was... meeeeh....

MVP of the Game
Heath Miller

Dumbass of the Game
Ben "I throw hi, I throw low, I throw everywhere but to you" Rothlesberger

Almost cost us the game
Fucking shitty ass Refs.. made like 3 really bad calls...

I will give the ravens this.. I had a feeling it was gonna be a bruiser, given thier current records and what not.. and Jamal Lewis had his best game of the season... and wright had a lot of protection and maintained a lot of composure (good thing you didn't play the dirty cocksucker.. er.. I mean cordell) They played a tough game.. and we hadn't gotten some bad calls, we might have had a little jump on the score, but all in all the real end of the seat type game...

I was almost afraid that we were bad luck being at that game, but we pulled it out... a win is a win... And the Ravens will have a lot of rebuilding to do this year.. given that Billick (sp?) will probably get canned.. and hopefully you'll get a healthy quarterback... all this aside.. it was too close of a game to trash talk and we made too many stupid mistakes.. hopefully the next game will not be so close, especially since we'll be in rat town... (I think...)

Anyway.. Pam and I slept in this morning.. then went and saw the movie "waiting" this after noon... I really like Ryan Renolds.. he's funny as hell... anyway.. gotta make some food.. and then get ready to pick up my friends at the airport (coming in from vegoose)...

good game but still... the ravens suck... just look at your retard coach...

Pat..

Go See Live music!!!
http://www.myspace.com/fourthriver
tim
The Weight of Solomon

i am loathe to bring this back up but pat you were just,

OWNED

matt stover rules, greatest raven ever, thread locked, end of story.